Terms and Conditions
Learn about Spartan's SMS Terms and Conditions Here
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 15, 2023
LAST UPDATED DATE: August 15, 2023
Please review the following SMS terms and conditions. By checking the box to sign up for one or more text messaging programs, you expressly consent to receive non-marketing and marketing text messages from Spartan Claims Response Team Co. (dba: Spartan StormShield) and others texting on its behalf, including text messages made with an autodialer, at the telephone number(s) that you provide. You may opt-out of these communications at any time. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required to purchase any goods or services.
- 1Program description: When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include [response to a quote, estimate, or service inquiry, real-time texts to ask and answer questions about our services and pricing, appointment scheduling and confirmations, feedback requests, project updates, follow up].
- 2Program frequency: You can expect to receive [number] messages per month from us.
- 3Opt out: You can opt out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time or text “START,” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- 4Help: If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword HELP. Or, you can get help directly from us at [link to your contact page on your website].
- 5Interruption: Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- 6Costs: Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
This page is a work in progress and we encourage you to check back now and again to see what improvements we've made.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns about the specifics of Terms and Conditions please contact us directly by calling 330.772.7826 (ext. 1).