What You Should Know about Your Invoice
Learn about Your Spartan Invoice Here
By now you’ve likely recognized and availed yourself of the value our sales team and office staff provide answering questions. But to simplify things further, we’ve compiled this reference page to explain our invoicing process in greater detail.
Last September, our owners and a few staff members sat down to discuss Spartan’s key processes. Co-Owner, Jeramie Lopez, summarized the invoicing process best in this condensed audio clip recorded at the meeting.
Spartan's Invoicing Process Summarized in a Nutshell
Here’s What You Should Expect During the Final Invoice Stage of Your Job
(The following numbered list expands on STEPS #19-22 as outlined on the back of your Spartan Storm Services pocket folder. )
- 1You (the homeowner) sign Certificate of Completion. This helps ensure your insurance company releases your final check to you as soon as possible.
- 2Spartan Storm Services supplements your insurance company (if needed). A supplement request is the insurance industries approved method for making sure all aspects needed to do your job are paid.
- 3Spartan Storm Services invoices your insurance company for work performed.
- 4Your insurance company reviews Spartan's supplement (if applicable) and invoice requests, then let’s us know if they have any questions.
- 5Your insurance company revises your estimate to add in the requested supplements approved. They then mail you (the homeowner) a check for the new revised amount owed by the insurance company.
- 6Spartan Storm Services invoices you (the homeowner).
- 7You (the homeowner) cut Spartan Storm Services a check for the amount on your invoice. The amount of your invoice will include the amount your insurance company paid to install your new roof and/or siding, along with your deductible, and any additional out-of-pocket expense you may have incurred.
- 8Once Spartan Storm Services deposits your check, we will email you a paid-in-full receipt. Hardcopy receipts are available per request.
- 9Spartan Storm Services files your warranty with GAF (our shingle manufacture) and emails you a confirmation number.
- 10GAF mails you a physical copy of your warranty approximately 30-90 days after submission.
This page is a work in progress and we encourage you to check back now and again to see what improvements we've made.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns about the specifics of your invoice please contact us directly by calling 330.772.7826 (ext. 3).